Monday - The Control Panel
- Sign into your nation - nationslug.nationbuilder.com/admin
- NationBuilder Support Documentation
Tuesday - People
- HOW TO navigate your people section
- HOW TO import
- Relationships between people and organizations
- How to request the Voter File from NationBuilder - plus some info on our data
- Check out Tectonica Tools for info on how to connect NationBuilder to MailChimp, EventBrite and Gmail
- Here is the list of fields you can import into NationBuilder.
- Some more info on filters, tags & lists that has some helpful screenshots
Wednesday - Communication
- General Communication HOW TOs
- HOW TO create an email address
- HOW TO target people & filter (remember you can email a saved filter, list or tag!)
- We have two hour-long webinars on how to set up effective email communication recorded as well - part 1, part 2.
- Also, here is how you add a header to your email blasts, and a little more on files.
- And finally our recent blog post 'Best practices for collecting and repermissioning consent using email and forms'
Thursday - Finances & Website
- HOW TO manage your finances with NationBuilder
- HOW TO fundraise with NationBuilder
- HOW TO start your website
- http://nationbuilder.com/how_pages_work -- this link includes the info on adding the ‘homepage’ tag to your pages!
I also wanted to share this story from our 2017 Year In Review so you can get an idea of fundraising in action and hopefully be inspired! Jacinda Ardern, the Prime Minister of New Zealand used NationBuilder to raise a ton of money and beat all of her fundraising goals.
Friday - Paths & Goals
- HOW TO Manage Paths
- HOW TO Manage Goals
- HOW TO use paths and goals for campaigns (along with some example paths!)
- Here's our recent blog about point people that can help as well!